Rapid Transit Implementation Working Group (RTIWG) - Thursday, March 8, 2018
The next RTIWG meeting will be held on Thursday, March 8 at 4:30 pm.
- Watch online
- BRT Open House Summary: Materials and Design Renderings - Preferred Design Options for the Bus Rapid Transit Corridors.
- View Agenda Package
Rapid Transit Implementation Working Group (RTIWG) - Thursday, February 8, 2018
The Rapid Transit Implementation Working Group will be live on Thursday, February 8th at 4:30 pm.
- View presentation
- Rapid Transit Team
- Overview of Public Information Centre (PIC) #5 and what we heard from Londoners
- What's next for TPAP
- A BRT Expert Panel will share their experience in resolving BRT-specific design and operational challenges in other municipalities
Rapid Transit Implementation Working Group (RTIWG) - Wednesday, December 6, 2017
Tell us what features you would like to see at BRT stops! Click here to share your thoughts.
Don't forget to attend our upcoming Public Information Centre events. Click here for event times and locations.
Tune-in on Thursday, November 9th at 4:30 pm to follow our next RTIWG meeting.
- Consultation Update
- Technical Update
- Public Information Centre (PIC) Focus Area Preview
- Next Steps
During the meeting we will have an interactive version of the presentation to help you understand the focus area that we will bring forward.
Rapid Transit Implementation Working Group (RTIWG) - October 12, 2017
Rapid Transit Implementation Working Group meeting - September 14, 2017
Click here to watch the video from the meeting in case you missed the live streaming. These are the documents we brought forward to the Rapid Transit Implementation Working Group:
- Rapid Transit Corridors EA: Project Management Plan - Updated and Expanded Scope
- Shift Communications and Consultation Plan
- RTIWG Presentation
March 9, 2017
February 9, 2017
January 12, 2017
December 15, 2016
November 10, 2016